Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A little break before Thanksgiving.



Well I am off for a week in the Caribbean where I am going to relax, tan and plan my Thanksgiving menu.  I do not take Thanksgiving lightly and this year especially, when I get to feed a much larger and discriminatory crowd.  Not to mention a real Frenchman, how intimidating...  So as I am lying on the beach and getting a well-deserved rest, I am going to contemplate Turkey, appetizers and many, many deserts.  I am going be making shopping lists and cooking schedules that accommodate a single oven and when I am done, I will do something that is already a Thanksgiving tradition in my family – I will let my husband half he menu. 
Will be posting the menu as soon as it finished… until then, palm trees, here I come!

No comments: